Wednesday, December 15, 2010

1/4 Life Crisis

Erik labeled it: my quarter life crisis. It's here.

I'm told it's fairly normal for a new mom to go through this. I'm told that I'll figure out, that things will become clear.

All I can do is hope that that's true!

I love what I do--speaking on QBQ! www.QBQ.com--and it's a great job that allows me to do what I love and am good at, while staying home with Joshua. I've been doing it for 2 1/2 years, and have learned a lot.

But I'm starting to get the itch. What itch you say? The itch to speak on my own content. The desire to have something that's mine.

Problem: I have no ideas.
Other problem: I'm not an entrepreneur/idea/vision person.

So, here I sit, with the desire to "make something of myself" or whatever, but no ideas on how to do it, or what to make it out of.

Now that the "itch" has arrived, perhaps the ideas will come ... I just hope it's not another 2 1/2 years.

1 comment:

  1. And if it is, you will still only be just over thirty. Oh and by then you will be mom to another we hope! Be content dear daughter. You are an incredible mom, touching lives of young people,through Discovery, which is an incredible responsibility. That is your own.
    I love you and I'm very proud of what you are now, and what God has for you in the future.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete