I don't like Day 4. I didn't like Day 3. Honestly, I haven't really liked any of the days. I'm thinking I'll like Day 7 ... only because it's the end.
Day Four Observations:
1) Woke up exhausted ... that could be from crying about life changes until midnight, but whatever. Let's blame the cleanse!
2) I have decided that today I was in hoarding mode. I ate a lot today--a lot. Granted, veggies, hummice (I'm cheating with the hummice, but come on--it's HUMMICE) and fruit. And my trusty almonds. Now I know--one can overeat on healthy foods.
3) I was reminded today that eating is a habit. A habit a love. And one that I'm tired of doing with pea pods and dry nuts.
4) There's something called detox breath. And I have it. Nas-ty.
5) Um, when am I supposed to start feeling energized and amazing due to the lack of processed carbs, sugars and the increase of natural foods? I feel icky. Still.
6) I think I'm not drinking enough water. Just FYI.
7) I saw 123 on the scale for the first time since early early pregnancy ... it was strange. Strange but good...
8) My sister told me that she remembers dropping weight like crazy the first three days, eating a lot (must be a family thing) the fourth day, and then balancing out again days 5-7. I'll let you know if it's the same for me ...
9) Sometimes getting to 10 is hard. Maybe I should release myself from the perfection of 10 and go back to letters?
10) Day 4 IS the middle of 7 days! Whoot Whoot! Over the hill and rolling down--hopefully super fast with renewed energy and no more detox breath.
You ready for 3 more days of my random semi-worthless observations? Boo-yeah, me too.
Oooo---Hunger pains. Reaching for my water ....