I think I'm getting the hang of this!
Day Three Observations:
1) No gnawing hunger pains today--yay!
2) The shake really is better with a whole banana, not just a half, blended in.
3) I switched back to numbers because they are more organized. :)
4) I thought preparing lasagnas for the freezer was rough ... today I hosted a youth group event and grilled 24 hot dogs, tore open bags of chips, set out the makings for smores, and inhaled the aroma of pizza. Seriously--will power.
5) Will power--I do have it. Huh--who woulda thunk?
6) I still really needed/wanted that chicken/rice/veggie dinner by 3:15pm. Counted the minutes .... and it tasted AMAZING. As usual.
7) Still get a headache and feel lethargic around 2ish every day. Coffee slump? Probably. Sugar withdrawal? Definitely.
8) Is Day 4 half way in a 7 day cleanse? Yes, yes it is. YAY!
9) I sat at McDonald's today and truly honestly was not even the least bit tempted--weird! I just drank my water and ate my almonds. Intriguing ...
10) The smores tempted me more than I thought they would ... but I didn't give in. Will power--what an idea!
Tomorrow is half way! Whoot Whoot!