Friday, October 12, 2012

My Awesome Son

I just can't get over how awesome my son is.

He plays like Andy from Toy Story, complete with Mr. Potato Head and a semi scary dinosaur.

He tries to hike the basketball at the park-and somehow looks awesome doing it.

He gives me a workout by being a little too crazy at tumbling class.

He transitioned to a toddler bed with absolutely no fight no trouble no nothing.

He loves his baby sister so much and is working on how to best share his mama.

He's just so gosh darn cute, so irresistibly huggable, so knee slapping hilarious that I just can't imagine life without him!

God, thank you for the gift of Joshua Nelson "Din-deeen!!"

1 comment:

  1. He is the bestest grandson I have ever had! ;o)
    I miss him immensely. My little Mr. Nelson.
    Love seeing you enjoying him and being such a great mom. My goodness...you have two children!

    ReplyDelete