Saturday, May 26, 2012

23 Weeks: Baby Boo

We've discovered a nickname for our baby girl: Baby Boo. :) Love it!

I feel huge. I know I'm not, but I feel like I am! I don't remember this .... people always said you kinda forget, and it's true! I look in the mirror, and I do a double take--and then I wonder how much more I'll do double takes in the next 16ish weeks. :/

I have the most annoying pain right by my left ribs whenever I eat. I remember it with Joshua, but I don't remember it starting so early. (I think with Baby Boo I started noticing it around 17 weeks.) Anytime I eat, this ache/numb/tingly feeling creeps into this left side spot kind of at the bottom of my ribs. I imagine it's my stomach, completely and utterly squished, bulging and hitting some nerve and causing discomfort.

No matter what it is, it's annoying. That, with heartburn, are my worst pregnancy complaints. Otherwise, I'm feeling great! Oh--and sore feet. Sore, sore, sore feet.

I can't quite believe I'm 23 weeks into this! Baby Boo is soooo active from 9pm-11pm. She specially loves it when I lay pretty flat on the couch with my legs on the ottoman, or when I'm flat on my back in bed. She just goes nuts! Uncle Michael got to feel her dance moves the other night, as did Erik. It's so fun to be able to share that!

Joshua still hugs and kisses Boo all the time. If anyone else talks about their baby--like a little friend of his at the YMCA--Joshua gets quite adamant that the baby is right here--and points emphatically at my belly. Such a good big brother!

So, here we are--23 weeks. Loving it, but seriously seriously wondering about the next (hopefully 15) weeks.... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment