Wednesday, March 28, 2012

14 Weeks: Rub that Tummy

I'm in a training to be certified for Myers Briggs all week, and I'm really enjoying it! But wanna know what I've noticed?

I find myself rubbing my belly. Often. 

Mind you, I'm barely showing. I wouldn't even call it "showing" -- I'd call it ... well, let's just say I don't have a tight 6 pack, but my pants still mostly fit.

But in a group of strangers, most of whom don't know I'm pregnant, I feel compelled to rub my belly, and walk with just the teeniest of waddle so as to indicate that I'm not just undisciplined in my sit up regime. I'm in fact, carrying a child.

It's funny to realize the amount of heavy sighs, strange stretches, mindless rubbing of my midsection ... people probably still don't think I'm pregnant, they just think I'm weird. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment