Sunday, March 18, 2012

Holding ...

I've decided one of the worst things is sitting on the phone on hold. I've been on hold with United Airlines for 31 minutes and counting.


It's so frustrating because there's NOTHING you can do about it! I could get angry and hang up .... but I lose my place. I could throw things ... but that's not helpful. I could (once and IF I get through) yell at the person on the other end, but they've been dealing with crabby customers all night, so I'm sure that's not very nice. There's no way to get out of it--I have to sit on hold. I could choose to just go to the airport at the scheduled time in the morning, but since they've delayed my flight 2 1/2 hours and I now miss my connection in Denver, I kinda have to talk to someone NOW to get that sorted out in time to travel tomorrow.

So, really, I'm stuck. On hold. Listening to some really boring, really redundant United updates about how amazing they are.

Not so amazing right now, United. Not so amazing.

34 minutes and counting ... and seriously considering just flying to Denver 2 1/2 hours late and dealing with it then.

i love my job i love my job i love my job i love my job ... enough to put up with travel headaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment