Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's Official.

Just the other day, Erik and I were driving somewhere in our little town and I half muttered, half exclaimed, "Can you believe we moved to Wisconsin?!

Sometimes I pinch myself. It's just so weird. 

I live in Wisconsin. Not Minnesota; Not Colorado--but Wisconsin. 

Seriously. Wisconsin. 

And here's the official proof. It just happened to arrive that same afternoon ....








WHAT?! You  mean I don't get to keep my wonderfully-different-than-everyone-else's green plates with the profile of mountains on them? Seriously? I have to have dairyland plates? 

Well, at least now I'll no longer get dirty looks on the interstate. 

I'm not longer an out-of-towner--I'm a Wisconsinite.

1 comment:

  1. Seeing that license plate made me a little homesick! Ah! WI is really not a place that many...dream of living!

    ReplyDelete